× Cinema Planet 10 will reopen starting Friday October 2! Learn more about our enhanced Health and Safety measures to protect our Guests and Team members!
CINEMA PLANET 10
231 KENWORTH BLVD, Jackson, TN 38305+1(731)427-7000
* * * Reopen Date: Friday November 6 * * *
Enhanced Health and Safety Measures
As part of our reopening, the health and well-being of our guests, team members and communities is our greatest priority. A safety program based of Federal, State and Local directives providing extra measures has been implemented.
ENHANCED GUEST SAFETY MEASURES:
FACE MASKS REQUIRED: Face coverings or masks would be required for all guests and team members except as noted by the CDC, such as for children under the age of 2. Masks must be worn throughout the cinema, including auditoriums, lobby, restrooms, hallways, etc. Masks may be removed once seated while eating or drinking inside the auditorium. If needed, disposable Face Mask may be purchased for $1 at the Theatre.
REDUCED AUDITORIUM CAPACITIES: When you purchase your tickets, our system would block a minimum of two seats on each side of your party to maintain physical distance. Our seating rows are already spaced a minimum of 6ft apart due to our new luxury recliner seating.
STAGGERED SHOWTIMES: We are staggering showtimes to prevent overcrowding of lobby and restrooms.
CONTACTLESS TICKETING & PAYMENTS: We offer online ticket sales to facilitate contactless experience. We encourage you to purchase tickets online. You are not required to print tickets you have purchased online. You can have the confirmation barcode / QR Code on your phone scanned at the ticket taker’s podium. We also offer self service Kiosk to be used with credit card.
SOCIAL DISTANCING STANDARDS: Please remember to maintain distance from other guests and team members before, during and after the movie. Please maintain physical distancing throughout other areas of the building as well. We will monitor and adjust procedures as needed to alleviate congestion.
ROUTINE CLEANING & DISINFECTING: Throughout the day, common areas and highly touched surfaces are frequently cleaned and sanitized. Restrooms are thoroughly disinfected each morning and frequently cleaned and sanitized throughout the day.
AUDITORIUMS: Additional time as been added between shows so that in auditoriums, hard surfaces, including door handles, handrails, recliner buttons, armrests, cup holders, etc. are cleaned and disinfected as needed.
SANITIZER: For your convenience, sanitizers have been provided in our common areas.
CONCESSION AREA SAFETY MEASURES:
- Concession counters and high touch areas are cleaned and sanitized frequently throughout the day.
- Team members are required to wear masks and gloves while working.
- team members are requried to frequently wash their hands.
- Plexiglass barriers are added at registers to protect guests and team members.
- To reduce contact points, popcorn and drink refills will not be offered at this time.
- Individually wrapped straws would be provided with beverages. Individually sealed packets of condiments would be provided upon request.
TEAM MEMBER SAFETY MEASURES:
- All team members would be required to wear face masks and gloves while working.
- Frequent handwashing would be required.
- All team members would be screened prior to each shift, including temperature checks and a questionnaire.
Frequent Movie Goers Club
Pick up a Free Rewards card today. Earn valuable points for each purchase. Redeem for FREE soda, FREE popcorn & FREE movie tickets!